A Civil Rights Journey
Join us Sunday, April 7, to Wednesday, April 10, 2024 for this immersive experience.
WJC invites you to join us for an educational and extraordinary experience. Led by Abbe Marcus and Rabbi Jeffrey Arnowitz, you will be taken to the amazing places and storytellers of the Civil Rights Movement.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM AN INCREDIBLE JOURNEY*
- The EJI Museum and Memorial created by Bryan Stevenson and the Equal Justice Initiative
- Day trips to Selma, Birmingham, and Atlanta
- Tour 16th Street Baptist Church and Kelly Ingram Park
- Service and dinner at Temple Mishkan in Selma
- Visit the Shiloh Rosenwald School
- And more!
*Itinerary subject to change.
$1,872 double occupancy
$2,172 single occupancy
- Round-trip airfare from NY to Atlanta
- 3 nights accommodations (Downtown Montgomery)
- Transportation by Coach Bus
- All museum admissions and guides
- Most meals
- A $350 deposit ($50 non-refundable) will be collected to secure your spot.
- Full payment will be due on March 8, 2024.
$100 early bird discount if registered before December 31, 2023.
For more information please contact Abbe Marcus at email@example.com.