WJC’s ambitious initiative, From Strength to Strength: The Endowment Campaign for Westchester Jewish Center, is set to grow our endowment by $8 to 10 million.
Our goal: for every WJC congregant to meet in person with Campaign leaders about their participation. When you are ready to participate, please contact Campaign Co-Chairs Joel Beckman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ian Winters (email@example.com), to arrange a meeting and personal conversation. To learn more about WJC’s Campaign, please visit www.wjcenter.org/endowment.
Additional Ways to Support WJC:
- Sponsor or co-sponsor a Kiddush: To sponsor a Kiddush in honor of a special occasion, please contact Kim.
- Yahrzeit plaques: If you wish to purchase a memorial plaque in memory of a loved one, please contact Kim.
- Sisterhood Tree of Life: If you wish to purchase a leaf for our Tree of Life, please contact Marisa De Sa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sisterhood Prayer Book Fund: Please contact Cheryl Natbony
- Securities: If you wish to gift securities, please contact David Goldstein.
- Donate a Book: A small donation can dedicate a book for the Hendel Family Library. Contact WJC Librarian Arlene Ratzabi: email@example.com
- WJC particularly appreciates donations made by check, dropped off or mailed to 175 Rockland Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY 10543
- Donations by credit card may be made by phone (914-698-2960) during main office hours.
- Email Kim or Ally with requests or questions about donations.