BY SHARON SILVER & RUTH OBERNBREIT GLASS SOJAC
1. A mitzvah for all ages! Project Ezra Passover Food Drive collecting at WJC from March 1-29
• Bring these OU Kosher for Passover for the elderly of the Lower East Side and the Bronx:
Contact Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-698-9662.
2. People to People in the Bronx with the Bronx JCC Project HOPE on Sunday, March 29, from 9:00-11:00am. Deliver Passover packages to elderly homebound Jews in the Northern Bronx.
• Head out early to the B’nai B’rith Building (2050 Bartow Ave. in Co-op City).
• You will receive food packages and detailed contact info/maps.
• B’nai B’rith will try to accommodate all volunteers. You can spend as little as an hour. When you stay to visit for a few minutes, it is food for the soul—yours as well as theirs. A wonderful mitzvah for family and friends, including children and teens.
Contact Ruth at email@example.com.