Celebrate Hanukkah with a Family Adventure in Israel
New dates! Winter Break 2022, December 22, 2022 – January 1, 2023
Visit Israel with the family! This fully customized experience, led by Rabbi Arnowitz—designed to suite both first-timers and those who’ve visited a few times—highlights Israel’s most popular destinations.
Due to the pandemic, the Bnai Mitzvah Class of 2020-21 had a unique bar or bat mitzvah experience, so we want to provide them with a unique opportunity to celebrate. In that spirit, we are offering your families an experience that will be unique to this class. A multigenerational family Israel trip for you, your children and if they are interested, your parents. In addition, WJC will be subsidizing a portion of the cost of the trip for members of the 2020-21 class.
Please note: If we receive more than 25 participants, the total cost will decrease. We will keep you informed on the final headcount and cost.
Land Package Price Per Person: $4,400
- In double occupancy hotel accommodations; based on a minimum of 25 paying participants
- If there will be 30 or more paying participants, the price per person will decrease
Additional Fees Billed and Paid Separately (not included in package price above)
- Airfare is not included, however right now, the cost of flights is at an all-time low (almost half of what they were last year!)
- Standard Tips & Gratuities $140 per person For guide, bus driver, hotel bell staff, and waiters for included meals.
Options & Discounts
What is it?
||One person per hotel room (limited availability)
|Child as third in room
||For one child under 13 years old as a third in a room
|Adult as third in room
||For one participant age 13 and up as a third in a room
Download additional payment details, refund policy, and travel insurance.
- “Meet & Greet” service at Ben Gurion International Airport for group flight
- One group transfer from and to Ben Gurion International Airport for group flight
- All group transportation in Israel on private chartered bus as per the itinerary
- All hotel accommodations – double occupancy – as per the itinerary
- All site admissions and programs as per the itinerary
- Israeli breakfast every morning plus 10 additional included meals
- Keshet Israel Tour Educator
- Customized Sourcebook
- Keshet Hat and insulated water bottle
- Keshet Luggage Tags and Map of Israel
- Late check out on Sunday night
- Meals on your own
- Laundry service
- Personal charges at hotels and restaurants
- Medical & Trip Insurance
- VAT at hotels for Israeli citizens
Carlton Hotel, Tel Avivi
Beresheet Hotel, Mitzpe Ramon
Inbal Hotel, Jerusalem
- Online – Pay with MasterCard or Visa online at via the button above.
- Check – Mail a check payable to Educational Encounters International, Inc. to:
Educational Encounters International, Inc., 110 Chestnut Ridge Road, Suite 228, Montvale, NJ 07645
- Keshet strives to offer fair pricing and therefore does not budget for contingencies resulting from weather or security issues. Itineraries may be altered as a result of these factors. Also, the prices listed reflect rates quoted by hotels and vendors as of March 2021. In the event of devaluation of the US dollar exchange rates, hotels and other vendors may add surcharges; Keshet reserves the right to pass such increases on to trip participants.