High Holiday Service Reminders
We wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Please note the following important reminders:
- Remember to bring your tickets for the High Holidays
- Additional parking is available in the Mamaroneck High School lots.
- Do not park in the Town of Mamaroneck parking lots on Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur day, as the holidays fall on business days.
- Handicapped parking must be pre-arranged with the WJC office prior to the holidays.
- No car will be allowed on the premises, even for a drop-off, without a WJC parking permit.
- If you wish to park at WJC prior to Kol Nidre, please contact the WJC office for a permit.
- As in the past, reserved seating will have identification on the seat that matches your ticket. If you are in the open seats, please check the signs indicating where those seats begin.
- On Rosh Hashanah, remember to pick up your 2018-19 Program Guide.
- Open seating ticket holders, please remember to pick up your Kol Nidre Appeal Cards, as well as the Mitzvah and Participation Cards, on Kol Nidre before taking your seat.
- To ensure the most enriching program for your child in the most secure environment, please read the attached letter which details important schedules and procedures for your child(ren). These protocols exist to ensure the safety of all and to assist us in providing the best experience for all of our children.