High Holiday Reading Lists
Our esteemed librarian, Arlene Ratzabi, created several lists for WJC families to explore the High Holidays through reading. All of the books included in the lists below are available from the Hendel Library.
In order for our synagogue community to take advantage of this rich collection of High Holidays literature in the Hendel Library without visiting in person at this time, please take advantage of our curbside delivery program. Questions should be sent to email@example.com.
Hendel Library Curbside Delivery Program
- Go to the WJC website and click on the Menu: Learn, and then scroll down to the Hendel Library.
- To search for an item or items in the catalog: Scroll down to “click on access to the library database” and enter the library name WestchesterJC. No password is needed. You may now search by author, subject, keyword, etc.
- Alternatively, you may call or email the librarian at the synagogue phone number or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The item(s) you selected will be placed in a box on the table inside the outer storm door of our synagogue for pick up. Returns are accomplished the same way.
- Returned items will be in quarantine for 24 hours, wiped off, then shelved.
- If you want an item and are unable to make the trip, the librarian can deliver it to your home.